Golf Las Americas has a number of lakes which come into play on the course.
Golf Las Americas
Playa de las Americas, Tenerife, Canary Islands, Spain
Located in the resort of Playa de las Americas, Golf Las Americas overlooks the sea and has been host to a number of important Spanish Championships. The 18 hole par 72 course features a number of lakes and water-filled ravines. It is noted for its excellent maintenance and its professionalism.
The course which covers over 90 hectares of land is situated in the heart of Playa de Las Americas. One of the most notable features is its streams, ravines and lakes which cross the course. Water comes in to play on the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 5th 12th, 13th, 17th and 18th holes. The clubhouse overlooks the 18th fairway and green and both the 1st and 10th tees are also located close to the clubhouse.
Discount Green Fees & Book Tee Times
We offer our clients guaranteed tee times with discount green fees on Las Americas Golf in Tenerife
Pitch and putt, putting green, driving range, trolleys, buggies, club house, changing rooms, showers, club rentals, pro shop, tuition
Maximum 28 Men, 36 Ladies
• 55 minute lessons for 1 -4 persons
• 6 hour golf lesson package for 1-2 persons
• 10 hour golf lesson package for 1-4 persons
Weather in Tenerife:
Ideal conditions with an average year round temperature of 23º C / 74º F
Las Americas Golf has been host to the following tournaments:
• 2013 - Tenerife Ladies Open (LPGA European Tour)
• 2012 - Tenerife Spanish Ladies Open (LPGA European Tour)
• 2011 - Tenerife Ladies Match Play (LPGA European Tour
• 2011 - Tenerife Ladies Open (LPGA European Tour)
• 2003 - Spanish Professional Senior’s Championship
• 2003 - Tenerife Ladies Open (Evian Tour)
• 2000 - Spanish Championship - Oki Telepizza
10 km from the international airport. 5 minutes from Playa Las Americas, 4 minutes from Costa Adeje, and 14 minutes from San Miguel de Abono.