Panoramic view of H10 Rubicon hotel with pool and sea views
H10 Rubicon Palace
Urb. Montaña Roja, Yaiza
Official rating: 4 stars
The H10 Rubicón Palace is an emblematic seafront resort located in Playa Blanca, in the south of the island of Lanzarote. Discover its new Chill-Out terrace with sea views, its spectacular pools, wide selection of cuisine and full programme of activities for adults and children of all ages. The hotel also has a Despacio Thalasso Centre with spa and personalised treatments and the Daisy Adventure, where children can have a ball with an incredible pirate ship and fun water games.
7 nights in a standard double room at the 4 star H10 Rubicon Palace in Playa Blanca, Lanzarote, breakfast daily, with 5 rounds of golf on Lanzarote Golf x3 and Costa Teguise Golf x2:
Please enquire for current rates
• 593 Rooms
• Free Wi-Fi in communal areas and rooms, depending on availability
• Internet Corner (with additional charge)
• 5 adult pools (1 heated in winter and 1 with salt water)
• 3 children's pools (2 heated in winter)
• Chill-Out Terrace (NEW!)
• Multi-purpose sports ground
• Minigolf and beach volleyball
Spacious, bright rooms with views of the gardens, pools or sea.
• Double Room
• Double Room Sea View
• Double Room Interconnected
• Superior Room
• Superior Privilege Room
• Junior Suite
• Privilege Junior Suite
Privilege Exclusive Rooms and Services:
Enjoy a unique experience with Privilege, Exclusive Rooms and Services at the H10 Rubicón Palace. With this service, you can enjoy exclusive treatment, dine on exceptional cuisine and sleep in the best rooms.
• Privilege Lounge with free bar service, daily press, LCD TV and computers with free Internet access and printer
• 1 free spa session per person in the Despacio Thalasso Centre
Personalised check-in and check-out at the Privilege Front Desk
• Late check-out (subject to availability)
• Personalised Guest Service
Privilege Restaurants and Terrace:
• Access to the Chill-Out terrace with sea views located next to the Privilege Lounge
• Lunch in an exclusive dining area with terrace
• Á la carte breakfast and dinner in the El Volcán gastronomic restaurant
• 1 dinner per stay in the italian La Dolce Vita Restaurant, in the Asian Restaurant Sakura, and in the American Steakhouse Restaurant (on request and within availability)
Restaurants & Bars:
The H10 Rubicón Palace offers a wide range of bars and restaurants so you can enjoy a true gourmet experience in Lanzarote.
• Janubio Restaurant
• Tabaiba Restaurant
• El Volcán Privilege Gastronomic Restaurant (RENOVATED!)
• La Dolce Vita Italian Restaurant
• La Choza Restaurant
• Asian Restaurant Sakura
• American Steakhouse Restaurant
• Piano Bar
• Beefeater Sports Bar
• Montaña Roja Entertainment hall
Despacio Health and Beauty Centre:
At the Despacio Thalasso Centre, you can relax in the spa or treat yourself with one of our seawater or other personalised treatments.
Facilities and Treatments:
Dynamic seawater pool
Cold water foot basin
Nebulised water cubicle
2 treatment rooms (one with a heated bed and one with chromotherapy)
Outdoor area with Balinese beds and loungers
• Resistance machines
• Exercise bike
Free entry is from 7am to 10am. Entry €5 per person between 10am and 8pm.
Activities and Entertainment:
The H10 Rubicón Palace offers a full programme of sports and other activities organised by our team of entertainers, the Blue Team:
• Diving & snorkelling centre (with additional charge)
• Film sessions in the Teatro del Mar (3 sessions per week)
• Daytime activities programme: stretching, aqua aerobics, Spanish classes, water polo, minigolf, darts, archery, rifle shooting, boules, pool and table tennis.
• Evening entertainment: themed parties and shows for adults and children.
Discover the Daisy Club, offering a programme of children’s activities for each age group.
With Daisy Adventure, your kids will have the time of their lives! A huge children’s pool with a pirate ship and other attractions including a water slide, fun water jets and a pool for the little ones with a giant mushroom.
Babies and toddlers aged 1 to 3.
Nursery with educational games and activities.
Children aged 4 to 8.
Playground and playhouse where our team of professionals organises non-stop activities so your children will have a ball. And in the evenings, there’s the mini cinema with children’s films and Minidisco featuring our friendly mascot Daisy.
Children aged 9 to 12.
PlayStation, Wii, sports competitions, treasure hunts, board games, water games and other activities. Only available over Easter, summer and Christmas.
From 13 to 16 years old.
Exclusive area with PlayStation, Wii and games as well as a programme of sports and other activities that are sure to keep your teenagers entertained. Only available over Easter, summer and Christmas.
The H10 Rubicón Palace has seven meeting rooms equipped with everything you need to hold work meetings or any other type of event. The Timanfaya and Yaiza rooms can be joined together to form the Gran SalónRubicón with a capacity for up to 500 people.
• 35 km from Lanzarote airport
• 40 km from the capital, Arrecife
• 1.5 km from Flamingo beach
• 3.5 km from Dorada beach
• 10 km from the beaches of Papagayo
• 3 km from Calle Limones (Playa Blanca's main shopping street)
• 18 km from Timanfaya National Park
Visitors to Lanzarote come away knowing that this island is an oasis of sea, wind and lava, a place at the eastern end of the Canary archipelago where nature has created landscapes of great beauty due to the huge amount of volcanoes. Lanzarote is a true paradise for surfers, divers and visitors.
In Lanzarote you will find The National Park of Timanfaya, which is a UNESCO protected Biosphere Reserve. Another six tourist centres and more than 15 museums and art galleries endorse and extol the virtues of its lands and coasts.
You can explore the island of Lanzarote on foot, by bike or car and discover its beautiful long sandy beaches and wonderful beauty spots. You will be captivated by this island full of charm, beauty and spontaneity.